For my Eating Healthy challenge, one of the things that I am trying to stay more focused is packing lunches for work. But I am lazy… as my alias suggests so I decided to keep some sandwich ingredients at work. Nothing too much or too fancy. So the things I keep at my work fridge are:
- a loaf of multigrain (or flax seed) bread
- some lean sandwich meat (cold cut)
- organic baby greens
- a small jar of dijon mustard
- a small jar of reduced fat mayo
- a small containerful of balsamic vinegar
- a few small apples and baby carrots for munching
And on top of that, I bring some cut fruits or salad. Today, I brought tabbouleh (a very simplified version… nonetheless, it tasted great) salad to go with my sandwich (I skipped mayo on my sandwich).
So here is the lunch…
Not too bad? Eating all of these items keep you pretty full and happy.